For this week’s Global Design Project sketch challenge I created a fun Slimline card with the gorgeous Waves of the Ocean DSP and the Slim Sayings bundle.
- Start with a Pacific Point cs card base.
- Cut a Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper panel and a Waves of the Ocean DSP panel.
- Die cut the edge from the Slim Card Dies on both sides of the Waves of the Ocean DSP panel.
- Glue the Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper panel & die cut Waves of the Ocean DSP panel to the card base.
- Die cut a Pacific Point Blue Foil fish with the Sea Life Dies.
- Die cut a Vellum cs sea leaves sprig with the Sea Dies.
- Cut a Basic White cs sentiment panel and stamp the sentiment from the Slim Sayings stamp set in Pacific Point ink.
- Add the Blue Foil fish, the Vellum cs sea leaves sprig with glue to the center right side of the card front with the sentiment panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals slightly overlapping the Foil fish & Vellum sprig and tucked under one fin.
- Add Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels to the fish’s eye & the card front.
- Add a Basic White cs inside panel to write your message.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Expressions of Friendship stamp set in Pacific Point ink and add a strip of DSP to the inside & back of the card to pull the theme through.
I hope you enjoyed my #GDP334 Waves of the Ocean DSP Slimline Card. You can order the Waves of the Ocean DSP, Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper, Slim Saying Bundle, Blue Foils Specialty Paper, Sea Dies, and the Sea Life Dies in my Online Store and can choose the Expressions of Friendship Host stamp set with Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying $150+order.
The In Colors 2020-2022 are retiring on May 2nd, 2022. Be sure to stock up on these fabulous In Colors before they are gone for good. Click the color swatches below for all the current product in these colors.
Slimline Card Measurements:
Pacific Point cs card base – 7″ x 9″ scored at 3 1/2″.
Mother of Pearl DSP panel – 3 3/8″ x 9″.
Waves of the Ocean DSP panel- 3 3/8″ x 9″ then die cut edge on both sides with the Slim Card Dies and paper snips plus two 1/2″ x 8 7/8″ strips.
Blue Foils Specialty Paper fish – die cut with the Sea Life dies.
Vellum cs sea leaves – die cut with Sea dies.
Basic White cs sentiment panel – 1 3/8″ x 2 1/2″.
Basic White cs inside panel – 3 1/4″ x 8 3/4″.
DSP = Designer Series Paper
cs = cardstock
Find the Current Host Code & Ordering Special HERE.
Check out the Current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs HERE.
Check out the Latest Specials HERE.