Hi! I’m Christy and Welcome to Christy’s Stamping Spot!
I’m thrilled you’re here! I hope to share my passion for creating with Stampin’ Up!® and pass on ideas & inspiration you can use in your crafting. Want Stampin’ Up!® and live in the United States? I would be happy to help you purchase your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products in my Online Store as your Independent Demonstrator.
*Interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator or getting your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products at a 20% off discount? Find out more about Joining my Stamping Lovelies Team HERE.
My Recent Posts ~
- Friday’s Double Feature: Ringed with Nature & Rings of Love DSP CardsI was thrilled when the Sale-A-Bration Rings of Love Designer Series Paper came back in stock (very lucky as exclusive Sale-A-Bration items are only available while supplies last)! I couldn’t resist using it in this Friday’s Double Feature along with the coordinating July-December 2022 Mini Catalog Ringed with Nature stamp set to create a Christmas…
- Vintage Rings of Love DSP Welcome CardFor this week’s Global Design Project sketch challenge I created a lovely vintage card using the Sale-A-Bration Rings of Love Designer Series Paper and the newly added Sale-A-Bration choice the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Timber 3D embossing folder. Start with a Crumb Cake cardstock (cs) card base. Cut a Petal Pink cs panel and a Thick…
- Halloween Monday’s: Trick or Treat Scary Cute Bundle CardHalloween is on a Monday this year and I’ll be counting down to Halloween with a new Halloween project on Mondays until October 31st. My 1st Halloween Project is a Trick or Treat card created with the Scary Cute bundle and the Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper. I also shared this fun Scary…
- Garden Birdhouses #GDP353 Hello CardFor this week’s Global Design Project color challenge I created a simple card using the gorgeous 2022-2023 Annual Catalog stamp set, Classic ink pads, and my blender pen. I started with a Bermuda Bay card base. Cut a Blackberry Bliss cardstock panel and a Basic White cardstock panel. Stamp the images from the Garden Birdhouses…
- Friday’s Double Feature: DSP Teacup CardsFor today’s Friday’s Double Feature, in honor of my baby sister’s birthday, I made two teacup cards with the same layout using Very Vanilla cardstock & Basic White cardstock with fussy cut blooms from the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Perfectly Penciled DSP. You can watch the Facebook Live replay on how…
Check out my EVENTS.
Check out the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
Check out the Latest Specials.
You can Shop now in my Online Store.
Find the Current Host Code & Ordering Special HERE.
August 2022 Host Code is 9A93KDKF
*With orders of $150.00+(before tax/ship) don’t use the Host Code because you’re eligible for Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards. Find out more about using the Host Code Here.
With a $50+ order in my Online Store using the August 2022 Host Code is 9A93KDKF – I’ll send you a free from me pack of Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems with your Thank You card.
Also during Sale-A-Bration (July 1st – August 31st) when you make a $50+ purchase in my Online Store you will receive the Splendid Day Mega Tutorial Bundle PDF for Free (a $20 value).
You can check out my Facebook Live replay of my 2022-2023 Annual Catalog pre-order goodies on my Facebook page here or on my YouTube channel below.
Magnetic Cutting Plate ~
As you may know, we’ve been eagerly anticipating the relaunch of the Magnetic Cutting Plate for some time. After redesigning and rigorously testing the plate, we felt that we had a successful model for a relaunch of the product. Unfortunately, we’re now finding that with mass production, a defect in the manufacturing process is causing the plate layers to separate after use. This is not an issue we’ve experienced in the past and we are currently working with our manufacturer to determine its cause.
After extensive additional testing (and fair amount of heartbreak), we’ve determined that the relaunched Magnetic Cutting Plate does not meet the standard of quality that we expect for our products. As a result, we have made the decision to turn this item off (effective immediately) for the foreseeable future. Additionally, we will be putting the development of our Mini Magnetic Cutting Plate on hold.
We stand by our offering of the highest quality products, so if you purchased the Magnetic Cutting Plate (item 161128), you will be issued a refund within 45 days, regardless of whether you’ve encountered issues with the product. If you ordered the Magnetic Cutting Plate but have not received it yet, you will still receive the product as well as a refund. Please do not contact Demonstrator Support for your refund, as it will be automatically issued to your original form of payment.
We share in your disappointment and frustration. Please do not try to repair or alter defective plates, as they may damage the machine. If you would like to improve the alignment of your open dies and stamps without a Magnetic Cutting Plate, you can use temporary adhesives such as washi tape, masking tape, or Post-it Notes to secure your die and paper together before running them through the machine.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Pricing Increase to Shipping~
Starting April 1st, 2022 Stampin’ Up! has announced a change to shipping and handling pricing. On April 1st, the standard shipping and handling charges will change from $6.95 or 10% (whichever is greater) to $7.95 or 11% (whichever is greater). So on a $50 order you would pay $1 more for shipping and on a $150 order it would only be a $1.50 increase in shipping.
Backorder Policy Changes~
Starting December 1st Stampin’ Up! will no longer offer the option to order products that are not in stock. Due to the long delays within the supply chain Stampin’ Up! can’t guarantee customers timely fulfillment of backorders. So current products with depleted stock will be listed as Currently Unavailable until the items are back in stock. All current backorders before December 1st will be filled as before and will be filled as soon as items are back in stock. Be sure to check my Online Store and my Facebook page for when items are back in stock or email me and I will notify you as soon as your item is orderable.
Angel Policy ~
Stampin’ Up! welcomes artists who would like to use Stampin’ Up! copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell with the Angel Policy – find out how here.