Hi! I’m Christy and Welcome to Christy’s Stamping Spot!
I’m thrilled you’re here! I hope to share my passion for creating with Stampin’ Up!® and pass on ideas & inspiration you can use in your crafting. Want Stampin’ Up!® and live in the United States? I would be happy to help you purchase your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products in my Online Store as your Independent Demonstrator.
*Interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator or getting your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products at a 20% off discount? Just ask me how. I would love for you to Join my Stamping Lovelies Team.
My Recent Posts –
- October 2020 Joy to the World Paper PumpkinI love the beautiful cards you can make with this October kit! The October Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam October’s…
- Stampin’ Up!® Stitched Leaves Season of Thanks CardI have a wonderful Stitched Leaves Season of Thanks card to share for this week’s Global Design Project theme challenge card. I used the upcoming Classic Christmas DSP and the Curvy Dies that will be available starting November 3rd. I also used the Gather Together stamp set, the Stitched Leaves Dies, and the on Sale…
- Stampin’ Up!® Poinsettia Place Fun Fold CardI have a lovely Christmas Poinsettia Place Fun Fold card to share. This Fun Fold showcases the beautiful Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. You can watch my Facebook Live Reply of this project here or on my YouTube channel below. Start with a Soft Suede cs card base. Cut & score a Soft Suede cs…
- Stampin’ Up!® Special Someone Fall Squirrel CardThe night air here in Arizona is finally starting to cool – it’s still hot during the day but the cooler night helps it feel more like October. So I have a fun Fall Special Someone squirrel card to share celebrating the season that also uses the on sale Plaid Tidings DSP. Start with a…
- Stampin’ Up!® Gold Foil Thank You CardFor this week’s Global Design Project lovely sketch challenge I used the Gold Cards & Envelopes, Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, and Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP to create my thank you card. Start with the Gold Card & Envelopes card base. Cut a Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP panel and glue it to the card front….
Check out my EVENTS.
*With orders of $150.00+(before tax/ship) don’t use the Host Code because you’re eligible for Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards.
You can Shop now in my Online Store.
October’s Host Code is 6CW29SUP
Looking for Halloween Card Ideas? Click the images below for my latest creations.