Hi! I’m Christy and Welcome to Christy’s Stamping Spot!
I’m thrilled you’re here! I hope to share my passion for creating with Stampin’ Up!® and pass on ideas & inspiration you can use in your crafting. Want Stampin’ Up!® and live in the United States? I would be happy to help you purchase your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products in my Online Store as your Independent Demonstrator.
*Interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator or getting your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products at a 20% off discount? Find out more about Joining my Stamping Lovelies Team HERE.
My Recent Posts ~
- November 2022 From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin KitThis November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience. You can watch my Facebook Live Replay unboxing of this month’s kit on my Facebook page here or on…
- Happy Thanksgiving Fond Of Autumn Thank You CardHappy Thanksgiving!! I have a lovely Thank You card created with the Fond of Autumn stamp set to share. Start with a Soft Suede cardstock card base. Cut a Poppy Parade cardstock panel and a Very Vanilla cardstock panel. Create your own Designer Series Paper by stamping the large image from the Fond of Autumn…
- January-April 2023 Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration PPP Sneak Peek With a By The Bay Suite CardI had a fabulous time at OnStage in Anaheim earlier this month! One of the perks of going this Stampin’ Up! demo event was that participants have a chance to pre-pre-order (PPP or Purchase Product Premier) upcoming product early – this time from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and pre-earn from the January 5th –…
- Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of Friendship CardFor this week’s Global Design Project color challenge I am using the lovely Beauty of Friendship stamp set from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. I also used the fabulous Scalloped Contours dies and the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder to create this card and all three products are included in the Seasonal Sale that ends today….
- Fond Of Autumn Wishes CardI created this lovely Fall card using the beautiful Fond of Autumn stamp set from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. I colored the image with my Stampin’ Blends and added the elegant Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon to give this simple card a bit of WOW. Start with a Soft Succulent cardstock card base. Cut…
Check out my EVENTS.
Check out the Latest Specials.
Find the Current Host Code & Ordering Special HERE.
Check out the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
You can Shop now in my Online Store.
November 2022 Host Code is SAZFPJCB
*With orders of $150.00+(before tax/ship) don’t use the Host Code because you’re eligible for Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards. Find out more about using the Host Code Here.
With a $50+ order in my Online Store using the November 2022 Host Code is SAZFPJCB – I’ll send you a free from me pack of embellishments with your Thank You card.
You can check out Facebook Live Replay of my UnBoxing of my January-April 2023 Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration PPP Goodies on Facebook here or on my YouTube channel below.
You can check out my Facebook Live replay of my 2022-2023 Annual Catalog pre-order goodies on my Facebook page here or on my YouTube channel below.
Magnetic Cutting Plate ~
As you may know, we’ve been eagerly anticipating the relaunch of the Magnetic Cutting Plate for some time. After redesigning and rigorously testing the plate, we felt that we had a successful model for a relaunch of the product. Unfortunately, we’re now finding that with mass production, a defect in the manufacturing process is causing the plate layers to separate after use. This is not an issue we’ve experienced in the past and we are currently working with our manufacturer to determine its cause.
After extensive additional testing (and fair amount of heartbreak), we’ve determined that the relaunched Magnetic Cutting Plate does not meet the standard of quality that we expect for our products. As a result, we have made the decision to turn this item off (effective immediately) for the foreseeable future. Additionally, we will be putting the development of our Mini Magnetic Cutting Plate on hold.
We stand by our offering of the highest quality products, so if you purchased the Magnetic Cutting Plate (item 161128), you will be issued a refund within 45 days, regardless of whether you’ve encountered issues with the product. If you ordered the Magnetic Cutting Plate but have not received it yet, you will still receive the product as well as a refund. Please do not contact Demonstrator Support for your refund, as it will be automatically issued to your original form of payment.
We share in your disappointment and frustration. Please do not try to repair or alter defective plates, as they may damage the machine. If you would like to improve the alignment of your open dies and stamps without a Magnetic Cutting Plate, you can use temporary adhesives such as washi tape, masking tape, or Post-it Notes to secure your die and paper together before running them through the machine.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Pricing Increase to Shipping~
Starting April 1st, 2022 Stampin’ Up! has announced a change to shipping and handling pricing. On April 1st, the standard shipping and handling charges will change from $6.95 or 10% (whichever is greater) to $7.95 or 11% (whichever is greater). So on a $50 order you would pay $1 more for shipping and on a $150 order it would only be a $1.50 increase in shipping.
Backorder Policy Changes~
Starting December 1st Stampin’ Up! will no longer offer the option to order products that are not in stock. Due to the long delays within the supply chain Stampin’ Up! can’t guarantee customers timely fulfillment of backorders. So current products with depleted stock will be listed as Currently Unavailable until the items are back in stock. All current backorders before December 1st will be filled as before and will be filled as soon as items are back in stock. Be sure to check my Online Store and my Facebook page for when items are back in stock or email me and I will notify you as soon as your item is orderable.
Angel Policy ~
Stampin’ Up! welcomes artists who would like to use Stampin’ Up! copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell with the Angel Policy – find out how here.