If you love Stampin’ Up! products and find that your Shopping List is super long or you’re like me and want it all – it might be time to consider joining Stampin’ Up! as an Independent Demonstrator!
As a demonstrator you’ll enjoy a 20% discount on your future Stampin’ Up! product purchases! It’s easy to be a Happy Shopper with that kind of savings! Plus you’ll have early access to our amazing products, exclusive perks, and an incredible community of crafters.
Whether you want to make the most of your paper crafting passion & be a happy shopper or build a business, there’s so much in store for you with Stampin’ Up!. You can join my Stamping Lovelies Team & Stampin’ Up! with the Starter Kit for $99+tax (for $125 of product you choose & includes free shipping, a sample Paper Pumpkin kit & a business supply pack).
Considering becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Here are a few fabulous reasons to join:
- Starter Kit: When you join, you pay $99 for your starter kit and you get to choose $125 in product from any current catalog and your starter kit ships for free! The products that you choose are completely up to you.
- Product Discount: Demonstrators get at least a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories and be a Happy Shopper!
- Extra Income: You can earn extra income based on your sales and team building – just how much extra is up to you. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
- Flexible Schedule: This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
Support From Stampin’ Up!:
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’ll get the following perks:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Ability to view the new & upcoming Catalogs and promotions early.
- Ability to pre-order new & upcoming products for about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- Special access to a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator only Facebook Pages.
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. As a Happy Shopper you can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue to be an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! also has an extensive library of classes and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
Support From Me:
If you join Stampin’ Up! with me, you’ll also get some additional perks:
- You’ll be a part of my Stamping Lovelies Team!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions, share ideas and our love of paper crafting.
- Monthly team emails from me to keep you up to date on everything going on at Stampin’ Up! & with the Team.
- And for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up! I’m here to help with resources and training.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply want to take advantage of the discount & be a Happy Shopper, I am here to support you in any way that I can as a part of my Stamping Lovelies Team.