Halloween is on a Monday this year and I’ll be counting down to Halloween with a new Halloween project on Mondays until October 31st.
This is a simple and fun Halloween themed pocket card making giving a gift card this Halloween season easy. And you can always add a message tag to the pocket instead of a gift card to add a fun flare to the inside of your card.
- Start with the Mango Melody cardstock card base.
- Cut a Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper panel and glue it to the bottom of the card base.
- Cut and score the Pale Papaya cardstock top card base and glue it in the center of the card base overlapping the Designer Series Paper panel.
- Cut and score the Basic White cs inside pocket. Add a small line of glue along both edges of the smaller section created with the score line and fold together to make the pocket. Stamp the sentiment from the Scary Cute stamp set in Memento Black ink (you can use your Stamparatus to do this) on the lower right side of the front of the Basic White cardstock pocket then glue the pocket piece into the Pale Papaya cardstock top card base.
- Add a strip of Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper across the top of the Basic White cardstock pocket and add a Basic Black cardstock bat die cut with the Scary Silhouettes Dies above the stamped sentiment on the pocket and below the Designer Series Paper strip.
- Cut a Basic White cardstock front panel. Stamp the sentiment from the Scary Cute stamp set in Memento Black ink in the top left (about 1″ from the top edge).
- Die cut a Pumpkin Pie cardstock stitched circle with the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Stamp the image from the Scary Cute stamp set in Memento Black ink (use your Stamparatus if you want a solid black image) on Basic White cardstock scrap. Fussy cut out the image with paper snips and glue it to the stitched circle.
- Wrap Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon around the top of the front panel and tie a bow. Add Matte Black Dots to the card front.
- Flick Wink of Stella all over each side of the card to add extra sparkle.
Optional Tag :
- Cut a Pumpkin Pie cardstock tag.
- Cut a Basic White cardstock tag front. Stamp the sentiment at the top and the image on the lower right corner with from the Scary Cute stamp set in Memento Black ink (use a Stamparatus to get a dark black image) on the tag front. Color the the lantern with the Light Daffodil Stampin’ Blend.
- Cut two Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper strips to add to the front & back of the tag.
- Add a die cut Basic Black cardstock bat (die cut with the Scary Silhouettes dies) with glue to the top right of the tag.
- Punch a hole and add Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon to the tag.
- Flick the Wink of Stella covering both sides of the tag for sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Mondays: Scary Cute Gift Card Holder. You can order the Scary Cute bundle and the Stylish Shapes dies in my Online Store choose the Host Celebrate Everything DSP with Stampin’ Rewards earned with a qualifying order.
And don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration is going on now until August 31st and you can choose exclusive product with qualifying orders.
Mango Melody cs card base – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
Celebrate Everything DSP panel – 3″ x 4″.
Pale Papaya cs top card – 9 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ scored at 4 7/8″.
Basic White cs inside pocket – 7″ x 3 1/2″ scored at 4 3/4″
Basic White cs front panel – 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″.
Pumpkin Pie cs stitched circle – (2 1/2″) die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.
Basic White cs trick or treaters – fussy cut with paper snips.
Celebrate Everything DSP strips – one 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 1/4″ x 4″
Basic Black cs bats -die cut the Scary Silhouettes Dies
Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon
*Optional Tag –
Pumpkin Pie cs tag – 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
Basic White cs panel – 3 1/4″ x 2″
Celebrate Everything DSP strips – two 1/4″ x 2″ strips.
DSP = Designer Series Paper
cs = cardstock
Find the Current Host Code & Ordering Special HERE.
Check out the Latest Specials HERE.
Check out the Current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs HERE.