Dive into geometric possibilities with the Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit! With unique coordinating colors and special laser cuts, it’s the perfect addition to your collection to make eye-popping crafts all year long. This is an all-occasion stamping kit: the stamp set is filled with sentiments you can use for birthdays, to express love, to send thanks, and more. It comes with peek-through die cuts that are easily layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect on your cards. It also has precut paper pieces edged with gold foil ready to use for your stamped sentiments, and gold brushed metallic embellishments to finish off your card. No matter what the occasion is, this kit will help you make a memorable card that all your recipients will love.
The Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit includes:
- 9 full-size cards, 3 each of 3 designs, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm) with 9 coordinating envelopes.
- One photopolymer stamp set with all-occasion sentiments that go beyond the basics.
- One Gray Granite Stampin’ Spot.
- 9 peek-through laser cuts that can easily be layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Precut die cuts that are lined with gold foil, perfect for all your stamped sentiments.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, and Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Gold, pearlized embellishments.
- Each project takes less than 60 minutes to complete.
Product colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Petal Pink.
On this card be sure you add the Stampin’ Dimensionals under the center of each medallion (I missed it at first on the enclosed instruction sheet) to help stabilize the card front and making it easier to attach the gold embellishments.
You can add Night of Navy ink to the sides of the foam dimensional strips (before adding them to the card as the Stampin’ Blends will bleed through if you color the card) with the Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend to effectively blend the foam dimensional strip into the card base to hide the foam dimensionals.
On this card I stacked two Stampin’ Dimensionals to lift up the bottom of the sentiment for stability.
I added Basic White cardstock inside panels (5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″) to each of the cards for stability. Plus I added Petal Pink cardstock and Bermuda Bay cardstock (1/2″ x 4″ or 1/2″ x 5 1/4″) strips to the inside and back of the card.
For these cards I used my Night of Navy ink instead of the included Gray Granite ink as I felt the Gray Granite was a little bit too light.
I hope you enjoyed my Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit cards. You can order the Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit in my Online Store.
Find the Current Host Code & Ordering Special HERE.
Check out the Latest Stampin’ Up! Specials HERE.
Check out the Current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs HERE.